If you are a serious photographer, then having as many tools in your bag of tricks is something you should always strive for. Today, we are going to take a look at 5 must have software programs that you should be using. Let’s take a look at these amazing programs!
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4: This must have photography software program is a wonderful tool to have. A program is a workflow tool that will help you organize your photos, tag them, apply quick fixes, and enhancements.
- Apple Aperture 3: Another great workflow software program, Apple Aperture 3 combines the best of both worlds. This software will give you tools for raw processing and also some advanced features such as custom printing and manual retouching.
- Corel PaintShop Pro X5: This out of the box software program is the perfect alternative to Photoshop. With this software, you can create vector graphics and other cool things. It has a wonderful photo editing tool and comes with a lot of other features that can help improve your photo taking. This software is a must-have if you are going to be editing photos on a professional level.
- GIMP 2.8: This is an open source software project that is totally free to use. GIMP 2.8 will allow you to resize your photos, crop them and apply effects with ease. You can also edit PSD files and it comes with a huge selection of tools that you can use to take your photography to the next level.
- Paint.net: This Windows-based program is a great photo editing tool that is easy to master. It is also free to use and great for anyone looking to make their photos stand out. Any professional photographer would not leave this software out of their toolbox. Paint.net comes with an array of tools to choose from.